Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!!

Here is my name tag I just received in Houston for the International Quilt Festival.
It was easier getting here from Indiana than anything that I did yesterday. The reason for that is that we had no electricity, phones or internet due to Sandy's visit to Lake Michigan. We had massive waves and I had to close the blinds because it was scary to look at. The wind was so strong that our bed shook at night.

I have three quilts in the show (I am counting the group quilt ten of us did). I am in the lobby of the Hilton waiting for my room. My friends, Anne and Jean Ann and Karen and Linda have already gotten their rooms. The show opens in a couple hours.  I can't wait!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am taking a 'pass' on the fact that your bed shook all night!!
xxx

Anonymous said...

Hope you'll post photos of your quilt entries!
Pjn

Irene said...

Have fun Tommy - wish I was there.

Miracles said...

Wishing you 1st Prize