Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Oh Baby!

I feel rather accomplished after the delivery of a whole pile
of quilts  to the hospital (on our way to JoAnn's of course!).  I made my sister go with me to drop them off.  She too was into baby quilts this weekend but hers was a bit more to my liking than mine.
This photo makes it look much brighter than it actually is and if it was still here I would have retaken the photo.   This sweet soft colored thimble quilt is all pin dots of pastels.  It is rather old fashioned and I love it.

Have you seen the commercial of Brad Pitt commercial for Chanel?  It makes me want to gag.  They stage that creepy guy with the greasy long hair and odd facial hair so that it appears that it's an appeal for some worthy cause and all he's doing is a fluff piece to sell cologne.  

3 comments:

Gayle from MI said...

I don't watch tv at all so I had to Google that commercial. You should do that and watch the Youtube video of Saturday Night Live and O'Brian's spoofs of the commercial.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Miracles said...

I think Chanel has made a poor choice by changing their advertising from glamorous starlets to scruffy Pitt. What's next, Honey Boo Boo?

Daughter said...

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/brad-pitt-ad-2/1421367

Here is the spoof video.