Saturday, October 06, 2012

PlayTime

This is our Pippi
without the long stockings. I think that matching shoes and socks are an okay replacement.
We are hosting our little Violet bundle for the weekend.  Her mom is attending a wedding and her dad is busy with his real job and the play.  The weather isn't what we had in mind when we made our tentative plans but we are making adjustments due to cold and wind.  Violet doesn't seen to care a hoot.  I can't believe how funny and smart she is.  She keeps me laughing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is definitely Pippi this weekend; These are precious times....savor them before she is "2". :-)

xxx

Anonymous said...

How darling she looks. Love the hair. Have a great weekend enjoying her.

Aunt Claudia

Miracles said...

I can't wait to meet her. Pigtails are my favorite.