Friday, November 16, 2012

All In The Family

This is rare. Here is a picture of my friend Kathy.  She normally screams 'witness protection' when a camera is in sight but for some reason Regina said
look this way and Kathy actually did!  I wonder what I could get from the tabloids for this pic.  I was just trying to be nice.  I don't think I would get anything except a strange look.

Kathy went north to be by her man for a couple days (I told her she could have G but she wasn't taking the bait) and in her absence I was lucky enough to spend some time with 
DeeDee, her dog
and Peg, Kathy's daughter Kim's dog.
The only picture I got of Kim was her legs.  Sorry Kim, it's all about the dogs.  

Kim came for Thanksgiving a little early.  She has recently retired, although she is still in the process of writing a textbook on fabric manipulation.  The last book written about that was a long time ago.  We have been spending quality time together, trying to master the serger and various other machines that Kim is going to use in my absence.  She has some Christmas gifts that she wants to make so I happily accommodated  her.  She was a quick study and we figured some things out, with and without the aid of the direction booklets.  Why is it that we would rather spend twice as long doing something than just look up the answer in the manual?  Why?

No comments: