Monday, November 26, 2012

It's That Time Of Year

I think I have officially caught up with the current things on my plate.
The Holiday pillows are wrapped with festive paper and then wrapped again with kraft paper to face the UPS man for delivery.  

The freezer is full to capacity.  It was almost empty and that will never do.  Among the booty is Taco Soup, Tortilla Soup, Enchiladas, Chicken Spaghetti, Spaghetti Pie, Spicy Pasta, Shepard's Pie, Mini Burgers, and Turkey Tetrazinni, which is all I can remember, off the top of my head.  I was so lazy that I went to the blog to use a picture of my full stand alone freezer and show you here, like I just took the picture.  But, the catch phrase -freezer- just kept spewing out freezer paper techniques and for dozens of blog entries I couldn't find the picture. Now I have wasted so much time that I don't think I can fit in a garage photo shoot this morning.  

Micky and I are heading to Chicago for some Christmas shopping and cheer.  We may even hook up with friends and family.  I am thinking about lunch and dinner possibilities.  Yum.

2 comments:

Miracles said...

I thought I was industrious!! Love ya stamina.

Miracles said...

I thought I was industrious!! Love ya stamina.