Thursday, November 01, 2012

Which Witch

When Halloween falls on a traveling day, it kind of just passes me by; that is until I get a dozen pictures of my little witch.

I love the whole theatrical color scheme of this get up that my daughter in law Maria made.  It's a cross between the good witch, the bad witch and pippi!  I just love the whole look and no one could carry it off
like our little princess.  

One problem though, she would not wear the hat.  

Isadora, the cat, was fond of it tho' so it wasn't a lost cause!!!!

4 comments:

Miracles said...

Too cute. VJ is a good witch.

Anonymous said...

Love the pigtails too!
Pjn

Gayle from MI said...

We should have gotten our Violets together. Mine was Dorothy complete with Toto in a basket! Her mom made her costume as well.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore PIGTAILS! I will follow Violet anywhere xoxo

xxx