Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Eve

All is quiet on the home front.  We have a few more days before we head south.  Let me show you a tiny touch of Christmas Eve.  It is always at G's sister's house.  The cousins are once again trying to get a group
shot of the front stairway with all the wee ones but there is always some commotion that makes it a very impromptu shot.
Here is G playing Santa.  The four year old twins separately came up to me and said in my ear that the Santa was really Uncle Gordon.  I looked abashed!
Violet is spending time with the youngest cousins.  She is with Javi and Jack.  They are already in their pajamas.  Very smart parents! 
The deer in the headlights pose of Violet.

4 comments:

Miracles said...

Even I can tell it's Gordon from the picture! I like how VJ is sitting with the bigger girls on the steps.

Miracles said...

Even I can tell it's Gordon from the picture! I like how VJ is sitting with the bigger girls on the steps.

Anonymous said...

I, too, cannot get enough of Violet xoxoxo

xxx

Gayle from MI said...

Love the pig tails!