Saturday, December 22, 2012

Coming and Going

Well. Isn't that interesting. We made it through both the winter solstice and the mayan prediction of the end of the world. That's a good thing; I have a houseful this weekend.
This is knucklehead grandma and grandpa with our little button at the airport.  My daughter in law obviously took these pictures and we weren't aware of it or we may not have looked quite as demented. 
On the count of three she was up in the air.  No wonder why my back is screwed up.  The airport terminal is pretty damn long!

Today is the start of the Christmas festivities.  Veal stock is on the burner and other things are bubbling.    
I love a holiday!

3 comments:

Pammyfay said...

The first photo is WONDERFUL! So much joy in all your faces. You really need to frame the photo. She is certainly one adored girl!

Miracles said...

Of course VJ loves to be with her grandparents.....you two are big playmates for her. I noticed you and G have the same square tip shoes....how cute is that.

Gayle from MI said...

Aaaaah!!! Demented grand parents are the best. Ask any grand kid. My older ones love that I'm crazy.