Monday, December 31, 2012

Florida Arrived

We arrived safe and sound in Florida; just in time to hail in the new year.  It is pretty brisk here at 62º but hey, I'm not complaining.  I have no plans whatsoever but just want to take it easy and unpack all the stuff I brought.

I finished up this ruffle scarf and the second identical
infinity scarf.  You make it as a long scarf and then sew the ends together.  I made one for Micky to go with jeans and liked it so much that
I made one for myself.  It was crocheted and I haven't done that except for the dish scrubbers for a very long time.
Right before we left home and were putting the last of Christmas away I happened to see these two bikes together behind a couch and thought they were so funny together.  The new pink Schwinn trike Violet got for Christmas towers over the big wheel that I got out of the garage.  It is 35 years old and both Peter and Maggie rode it.  Check out the size difference.  No wonder it was hard for V to reach the pedals.  I can't believe all the stuff I saved of the kids.  What was I thinking?

3 comments:

Robbie said...

We arrived in Ocala on Sat. and I'm sitting out in the lanai after bathing Kalee...just waiting for her to dry so I can groom her...fun part! Enjoy your winter...I know we will!!

Anonymous said...

I have a Flexible Flyer in my garage and the "baby" will be 50 soon...Nancy

Miracles said...

Welcome back