Friday, January 18, 2013

Catch up or Ketchup?

I forgot that I was playing around with the security for the  comments on this blog until I got an email saying that it won't let comments in. I didn't know that what I did actually took hold. I had been getting dozens of spam comments daily that were hooking onto Anonymous. I couldn't keep up with deleting them so I gave up. I appears that you can just prove that you are not a robot by typing in the number(s) and a string of crazy letters and you can comment. If it's just too much, I totally understand. Just email me then.

I leave very specific instructions to call me when any of my 'causes' get low on things that I provide.  Usually I say, when you get down to ten quilts or twenty Moses baskets to please let me know, but it has never failed that no one calls me and eventually, when I know they have to be getting low or out, I call.  Sure enough, they are always out but didn't want to bother me.  I love it.  It is much more bothersome to have to call, run down some nun or whoever only to find that yes, I am way behind in my support.  So, then it's like now,
I feel bad and am working like a racehorse to get some basket coverings, and sheets

made so that G can deliver them for the migrant workers life line, which is Catholic Charities.  I am an equal opportunity kinda gal, being lutheran and all.  For the last two days I am surrounded by gingham  and will give it my all 
until Tuesday, when the delivery will be made.  If I have the tv cranked up real loud I can try and catch up on Homeland while the serger is cranking away.

3 comments:

Miracles said...

You and G are very charitable

Irene said...

I've been getting tons of spam comments too and finally had to resort to putting a filter on my blog. What a PITA - as if anyone ever clicks on those links anyway!

Susan Turney said...

What a wonderful thing to do! I'm sure they are so grateful.