Friday, January 04, 2013

Happy Food

Just looking at food makes me happy.
I always have good intentions about taking photos of beautiful food that I eat but mostly I am in the

minute and eat rather than document.; not so at my 40th anniversary dinner with the family.  I neglected a couple courses but I was amazed at my picture taking prowess at this particular dinner.  First up, the various beautiful breads with the butter/oil/herb side.  We spent this evening at SW Chophouse, which stands for Steve Wynn and it was in the Wynn (big surprise there, eh?)
We started off with a seafood app.  The sides that went with it
filled the whole table.  One was hot horseradish which is my favorite, although it makes my nose run so I have to make sure I have some tissues handy.
I can't even recall if this was my steak or someone else's.  I think it was not mine.
This side of crab pasta was delectable.
I think this was my steak.  And do you even care?  And I have no doubt
that these are my fries.
I think this was ice cream but being a savory kinda gal, I can't be sure.
I am definitely gonna copy this creme brûlée.  It's caramel with a side of caramel corn.  Perfect!

5 comments:

Gayle from MI said...

What a great restaurant. They still believe in butter. Whenever I ask for it I get a look like I'm from some other planet. HA!
Happy Anniversary.

Miracles said...

I had to wipe the screen on my iPad.......I drooled all over it.

dee said...

YUM!! Steak Frites? So delicious that alone would make me smile.
Belated Happy Anniversary T&G

dee said...

YUM!! Steak Frites? So delicious that alone would make me smile.
Belated Happy Anniversary T&G

Anonymous said...

Drool, indeed...YUMMY.
xxx