Saturday, January 05, 2013

When Pigs Fly

I decided to get crackin' and start another quilt. When I did this last three part quilt I decided I liked the
idea of multiple parts and drew a few ideas.
This is one of the drawings that I reduced and put on transparency paper for the overhead projector.  It was 2 1/2" x 4" on the screen and I moved the table back as far as the cord would go and it finished
up at 30 x 50.  I will draw the individual freezer paper parts today.  I love to start a new idea.

The Santa gifts for Violet included a toy piano (what were they thinking?) and a doll stroller.
This chick spent four days in Vegas and wouldn't get into her stroller but she gets one from Santa and manages to wedge herself into it?  What's with that?  Today is Violet's second birthday party.  She turned two yesterday.  How time flies.

3 comments:

Frieda Anderson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gayle from MI said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.