Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Highlighting Jean Ann!

My current house guests are on their fifth day and so I thought I would highlight each one, one at a time. They are still in their bedrooms this morning so I can't honor you with a picture of them but I will show you their work space and what they are doing.
Jean Ann is pretty neat and orderly.  She works in very

specific color schemes ( girlie ones) and is a champion for batiks.

She loves to put her stuff in containers, like these empty crystal light containers.

And this is a bad photo of them but I have never seen
these little colored elastic bands to hold the thread in a bobbin.
I guess I should snoop around more often.

The catching up of Downton Abbey put Jean Ann's productivity off a bit
but she is catching up.  These blocks are 24" each.

No comments: