Sunday, February 17, 2013

Quiltingly

I decided to make my 12 inch square quilt for the SAQA 2013 Silent Auction.
 
I have called it  'Over The Hump'.   Here's a closeup of the
 
quilting.  It was fun to do.

My girlfriends are here.  Of course, it's the coldest day since I have been here.  That is always the case.  Thankfully, it is going to warm up in the week that they will be here.  We are now gonna have to organize my studio to fit all four of us;




we do it every time we get together.  Adding another eight foot table and organizing the cutting table and the ironing cart, will pretty much do the job.

2 comments:

Irene said...

I see Bella has her spot all picked out!

Gayle from MI said...

Every time I see that curtain you made to cover your fabrics it takes my breath away and makes me want to make one for mine. Someday I will.