Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Szzzzzzzz

My girlfriend Wendy was over this past weekend while I happened to be printing out pictures of Violet to adorn our tables.
Wendy took a look at this picture and said that V was a 'hot mess'.  I thought it was a cute saying and in my mind, gave Wendy complete ownership of it.  That is, until I heard the saying on both 'The Good Wife' and ' Suits' last night while catching up with my DVR.  I looked it up in Urban Dictionary and the very first definition was this,  'when ones thoughts or appearance are in a state of disarray but they maintain an undeniable attractiveness or beauty. 


I would say that Violet fits those parameters!


1 comment:

Susan Turney said...

Lol. To me she is soooo " fashion forward". This pic looks like something the manufacturer of that dress would LOVE! The orange and pink together plus the boots....perfection. I hope she retains her style!