Friday, April 19, 2013

A Lightweight

I'm late today and as usual, I have to blame the internet. It's been going in and out.

I was out having lunch with a couple girlfriends and we got to talking about what jewelry to take to Italy. One thing led to another and all of a sudden Patty was taking her necklace off and pointing out the great aspect of it for travel.
 
Thinking is was metal I didn't get it.  Then I touched the thing.  It was light as a feather and made by
 
crocheting this yarn/string.  Isn't it wonderful ?  I am gonna have to make this.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

My friend made several of us one of these last year! They are so cool!! And mine is still in tact! You can see it here (from last year):
http://www.robbiespawprints.blogspot.com/2012/03/little-of-thisa-little-of-that.html