Sunday, April 14, 2013

Crossing Off

I have two more things to cross off my list. Out of the six items on my 'to do' list, I have only two more to complete.
This quilt top is done.  It is already quilted and in a ball on my couch due to the fact that I am in the throes of finishing up the binding.  The turquoise spot in the upper center is where a baby's name goes. That will come later and most likely be done by hand.

The size 4 elephant sweater is complete.  I wish there were a size between 2 and 4 (would that be 3?)  Store clothing has it so why don't knitting patterns?  This sweater looks brown but it actually has a touch of mauve in it.

The last two things on my list are to get the stuff to start another sweater for when I am in the car.  That will be done today.  At least 2 scrap quilt tops are also on the list.  That will take some time.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

You are crossing off on your 'to do' list and mine keeps growing? What's up with that? I need some lessons in 'crossing off and not adding'!! LOVE the elephant sweater!!!! Adorable!!!