Monday, April 15, 2013

My Day

It's been too hot to do any power walking by mid morning and so we have been setting the alarm and arising at 7 am (it's early for us down here) and immediately applying sunscreen, grabbing a cuppa and heading out.  I can't believe how long the day is when I am showered and powdered before nine.  We lift weights in an hour and all the junky stuff of the day is done and it's like a vaca for the rest of the day!  Maybe I should make this a habit.  I will have to consider going to bed a little earlier if I do.

First off, I am very surprised how many emails I got in reference to the quilts I had in the International Quilt Show in Cincinnati this past week. Thank you all for your kind words. It means a lot to me.
 I think I will have to add to my list of 'to do'.
The two items left on the list are quickly being completed.  I have a cable sweater picked out for car duty with all the necessary tools to complete it.

I have had two Bankers Boxes full of the precut 2 1/2" x 4 1/2" scraps cut out on the Accuquilt cutter I have up north that I have brought down so it's

just a matter of sewing them together.  The first few seams are a little boring.  Once the pieces are bigger, it goes together much faster.  I need something else on my list so that I can have something to wander to when I have to get away from scraps.  I have some of the Elmer's Gel Glue drawing in the back of my mind.  That will be the first thing I add.  I will now put on my thinking cap.

No comments: