Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day from FLMNetwork.com
A big round of applause to all those wonderful people who serve and protect.  This day is for you!


It's raining this morning; not a downpour or anything but just enough to put a considerable damper on any planned outside activities.  Some adjustment to plans may have to take place later.

 
Because I use two throw rugs in my kitchen, I made two semi matching new rope/fabric ones.  I tried to make them spot on the same but with the rounds being only 1/4' in thickness, it was a little hard to find my place at times.  They each measure 27" x 32".  I love them.


I finished up my cable sweater (size 6) and started a size 4 in another color.  Because cable rows take a bit to catch on to, I thought I should just do another while the sweater pattern is still fresh in my mind.  The new one is a rust color.  This violet one will go into the drawer with three other sweaters I have made this year.

Enjoy your day off!

No comments: