Wednesday, May 29, 2013

In The Big City

I am in the city for a sleepover with Micky that started yesterday with a lunch of catchup with Jayne.  We are sitting in the lobby of our hotel, the Mile North on Superior, about a half a block from where Violet was born.  We booked the room with a new app, Hotel Tonight, where you can get an even better rate because you are literally booking it at the last minute.

We had soft shell crabs that are flown in every morning at Gibson's Steak House for lunch.  We had cocktails and apps at Mighty Nice Bar and Grill; we had dinner at Elephant and Castle and we made a visit to the Apple store for some much needed advice.

I took some fun pictures but neglected to bring the thing to download them to my computer so they will have to wait until tomorrow.

Gotta go and do some shopping.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Don't worry about uploading pics...I already have the pictures in my mind of you and your buds!!! Much better that way! :)