Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Oink

As is always the case, I was showered with love and good wishes on the hallmark holiday we call Mother's Day.  I also managed to score a few gifts .


I just love these fat, squat ying and yang pig salt and pepper shakers.


I also got these beautiful candles That are very contemporary.  I took one pair out of the wrapper.  They feel like velvet.  Now I will have to go and get candle sticks worthy of their beauty.



Maggie and Evan were walking around D.C. on their last trip and happened on this wine tote from
the A.M. Wine Shoppe.  It holds eight bottles (the amount of bottles these things hold just keeps going up!) and that's a bit too much for even me (yeah, I have a smile on my face as I typed that!) so I cut out the compartment separators because they don't go all the way to the bottom anyway and now it's a tote that I will use all the time.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Perfect gifts for you!! Isn't it fun being a mom!!Well, at least with getting gifts an extra day in a year!