Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Machine Age

Did you happen to hear that the jockey that rode the winner of the Preakness yesterday was the the jockey that replaced Toby McGuire in 'Sea Biscuit' after he took his tumble?  His name was George in the movie and he is 5o years old.





I thought I would give you a peek at what's going on in the sweat shop by showing you each of my gal's work station.


This is Peggy's  machine while she is snoring away in her bedroom.  She actually has a lot of work space due to her choice of machine location.



Jean Ann has a very messy station.



Anne's station .



 Mike's station.
 

And mine.  I was not using the machine much; all the stuff I am doing is hand work and busy work.


1 comment:

Susan Turney said...

How interesting that they all have the same little Janomes! Are those their "travel" machines? I bought a little Singer when I was taking classes so I didn't have to lug my big Janome around. Now I bought a Bernina so want to get rid of the Janome.
You have such fun weekends!!!