Friday, May 24, 2013

The Temperatures

My oven has been doing strange things to me and after my Christmas dinner was not up to my standards of low and slow for short ribs, my son in law suggested I check out the actual temperature of the oven. It took me six months but I finally did it.
Using an store bought hanging temp measurer, I set the oven to 350º and when the beep went off that it was 350º



I compared the inside and outside readings.  They were considerably off as you can tell.  75º is a big difference.  I have a call in to get this fixed.

The weather is completely ridiculous.   It went from in the 80's two days ago to a high yesterday of 46º.
I haven't checked but it doesn't look good for the weekend.  I didn't realize until yesterday that it was a holiday weekend.  The mind is a terrible thing to waste.

No comments: