Monday, May 13, 2013

Toxic Taboos

Every now and then I take some money in with me when I go to the library.  Right inside the entrance door are shelves housing oldish copies of various magazines.  I got 17 National Geographic magazines for $2.55, which comes out to $.15 each.  I don't know how much they cost at the news stand because they don't say but I am sure it's got to be a couple bucks a piece.

I love to read this magazine and see all the fascinating photography.  Last night, while perusing one
I came across this article in the health section about what to definitely not let your dog eat.



This is the article but I don't know if you can click on it to read the small print.  The list of dangerous
foods are
Alcohol
Coffee
Chocolate
Macadamia nuts
Garlic
Onions
Grapes
Raisins

And to think that I used to freeze grapes for my old dog to eat and although she liked to play with them, I could never get her to eat them.  Good thing.

No comments: