Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Wedding Balls


I got caught up making Christmas tree ornaments for the two summer weddings we have.  This first one is pretty hard to make out.  I crumbled up some tissue paper to, what I thought was to show it off better,  but I think I made the opposite thing happen.  Lately the card stock for the wedding invites are so thick that I can no longer curl them so I have taken to making a color copy of them on regular office supply paper and it works like a charm.  I can even use part of the original card in some form for the card I place inside.


I like to wrap the glass ball in the same coloring as the invitation.


I love this color scheme of kraft paper color and greys.


I find it quite interesting that I don't have to go to the store for any of these supplies.  It goes back to my craft days when I USED all that stuff.  If I can brush off the dust on them, it works just fine!!!!