Sunday, May 05, 2013

With Deepest Sympathy

I decided a few weeks ago that if I was gonna make cards, I would need to make some sympathy cards; especially for Florida with the per capa age being somewhere hovering around 100. Most of the cards I need these days are for weddings and loss of life.

My sis and I got out all the stuff she brought with her for the weekend.  We were not gonna use the Circut (cutter) this time; we were gonna use stamps mostly.

 
Good color choice in card stock is very necessary.  The cards were made for hours until our legs

 
decided that we had stood long enough.  Here is a sample of some of the cards we made.  It was fun.

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Very nice looking. I've got pull up my "big girl panties" and fire up my Cricut and try making cards with that. Cards, in general, I'm all stocked up on Sympathy...Feel better and Thinking of you!!!