Saturday, June 08, 2013

Minne



This picture didn't turn out as interesting as I found it to be at the time.  We were on our way to the rehearsal dinner and I was struck by this road (during rush hour) juxtaposition .  One side was very old looking and the other was completely contemporary.  I am thinking of seeing it again today and get a better pic.

The dinner was inside the Walker Art Center at a restaurant called The Gather Restaurant.  The first thing I noticed was this sheep chandelier.

Every one should have one of these in their foyer!
 
Our choice of protein was beef (G's)


and salmon, mine.  They were both wonderful.

I loved the flower display on the table.  It was as if it were floating.  Hey Sue, I see you!

2 comments:

Kay Koeper Sorensen said...

Minnesota - Minneapolis area - where everything is happening this weekend!

Robbie said...

I love, love, love the sheep chandelier!!!!! So cool!!!!