Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Misc

Finally, it looks like we are gonna have an appropriately summer week of weather.  In honor of that, I already have my sunscreen on.  That means that I will be doing some unnecessary exercise (ha ha).

Let's wrap up the miscellaneous pictures I have left over from Minnesota that are clear enough to view.

I absolutely love this very contemporary planter that was outside a store in a Galleria we happened to visit.  Now that I think about it, I would like one of these and if I remember correctly the white card thing on the top right was some sort of advertising.  I think I will hunt down this.  It reminds me of one of those strawberry pots, only so much cooler.

This copy (I think it was a giclee) of a painting was in the lobby of the Hilton we were staying at.  I went past it many times and liked it more and more.

This was one of the views out of a hospitality suite we visited from time to time.  I wanted to go down and see just exactly what it was.  I still don't know but it was very pristine.


 Right next to that was this basketball court that seems to favor Target in it's design.

Last but not least, I am sure you were wondering how many hair pins I had in my hair for my undo.  I tried to count them in this picture but after three times I said to myself, 'WHY?'

2 comments:

nobody said...

The lawn on the second story belongs to Brit's Pub, they have lawn bowling there in the summer, it's a blast!

I'm not sure what the basketball court is, I'll have to check it out next time I go lawn bowling. Target headquarters is next door, there might be a connection.

Cosmos

nobody said...

I came back and reread the post. The first green spot in the post I believe is the garden for WCCO Channel 4. WCCO is a block away from the Hilton and would be seen from the hotel window.

Now I'm not so sure that the basketball court and lawn is Brit's Pub as that is a few blocks away and may not be as visible from the hotel.

Cosmos