Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday Morn

I gave this breathing thing some thought and I decided that, although I can get my blood pressure normal by breathing, it's not good because I can prepare by breathing for the test to come out right but it real life, I am not breathing correctly anymore so I need to deal with that.  I already have made the call to my primary doctor but they weren't even opened yet.  I am definitely following through with this.  


I have cut out the parts to 30 paper pieced 10 inch cat blocks for the Humane Society auction.  I have a good start on them and will finish up the block construction this week.

2 comments:

Robbie said...

My hubby was having the same issue last fall...Dr. told him to reduce the beer intake (1 glass for women -wine or other and men can have two!)...he also told him to take a yoga class or meditate...of course he isn't doing any of above...but the breathing is similar to getting your body to relax...I'd venture to say you are a type A personality...so, have a glass of wine a day, do some yoga, deep breathing and just get in that habit. Don't stress over it...that won't help! But do keep track now and then....and see your dr.

JJO said...

There is a yoga class sponsored by the La Porte YMCA in LongBeach. They meet on Saturday mornings at 8:30 a.m. My daughter teaches the class and it just started last week.