Sunday, July 21, 2013

Perfect Finger Food

I was just perusing Tommy Cooks, looking for something to make for a dinner party tonight when I

thought back in the spring about a great chicken tender recipe that my gal pal Maggie Z made at my house in Florida.  I couldn't remember what the name of it was so I just started to go down the blog pictures and there it was.  The are called Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites I guess occasionally I post something but forget to go through all the bells and whistles to get it in the side list.  I found it right away, saw the error of my way, and fixed the problem.  Now I know what to make today.

Did you know that sweat is odorless?  It's because of the moisture of sweat that immediately makes a breeding ground for bacteria, and that is what smells.  That, and lots of garlic.

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Can always count on you for some Trivia! Sweat...who knew! NOT me!

maggie z. said...

that's funny, cuz i'm making your "pesto" dish...mmmmm...so tasty on a hot day...