Thursday, July 18, 2013

Pizza Pizza

I went to a pizza party for dinner last night.
My BFF Barb finally got all the necessary things to go with her new pizza oven and had a few gals over for a  bite.  It was 93º out so sitting close to an oven that gets cranked up to over 700º was not my

first choice in seating arrangements.  It was very cool tho' (not literally).  Barb had every topping imaginable.  We got to pick what ever we wanted on our individual pizza.
 
I thought I would remember what was what but I didn't.  The one I know for sure was my pizza (margarita) but I neglected to take a picture of it or other pizza's (too busy eating it!)

We all tried each others but in the end, the best tasting one was the one that chef Barb made herself.

It consisted of bechamel, prosciutto, small coins of yukon gold potatoes, asiago, parmesan, mushrooms, rosemary and a drizzle of evoo.  Yum.

1 comment:

barbd2 said...

So glad you could come (and bring those fabulous appetizers!!) Where the picture of those????? Next time, cooler weather for 900 degree oven-play! Hugs, b