Sunday, July 07, 2013

The Girls

I pretty much can no longer take pictures of Violet.  She doesn't stop long enough to get the camera in focus.  I probably tried thirty times with no result other than this picture that was taken after she abandoned her Independence wardrobe.

Charlotte, on the other hand, is at the mercy of others, because at two months she still can't get around on her own yet  and so I can get lots of pictures of her. Here she is having fun, making jokes about the size of G's nose.  Oh, no, that was me doing that.



She is staring pointedly at her grandma.


After all that entertainment, Charlotte takes a nap with mom.

4 comments:

Irene said...

Thanks Tommy - they are still as cute as ever! Since I have no grandchildren of my own, I have to live vicariously through other people's.

Linda said...

Sweet photos,the girls are adorable!

Robbie said...

AHHHHHHHHH

Gayle from MI said...

Charlotte looks like her dad too! Or maybe it's you she looks like. HA! They are both getting so big. Thanks for the pictures.