Friday, July 12, 2013

What A Bag!


 There are bags and then there are BAGS!  I got these from Peggy, who likes to occasionally send me something blog worthy, as we call it.
 
I can think of a couple pictures I would like to put on this noose bag.

The positioning would have to be spot on for this, and then it would have had to be thirty years ago!

This is maybe more appropriate for my bag at this age!

For some reason, Taylor Swift, in the role of Heidi comes to mind.


This is about as close to working out as I would have done in awhile!


Some of these are just funny to picture.


The Europeans have such a freer spirit than Americans do, at least in most of this
advertising.



There were lots more bags but lots were sexually suggestive and I am quite sure
you already own lots of them!

1 comment:

Robbie said...

What a hoot!!!! And all I carry are the totes/bags advertising a bank! How boring!
p.s. I told my kids I am off limts for 10/19!