Thursday, July 11, 2013

What's Up Doc?

 
I have been messing around with the rug/trivet making and decided that the trivets are okay but the rugs don't have enough thickness in them.  I have had them in my kitchen (not these ones) and after awhile they act too thin and my feet are always getting caught on them.  I had that traction runner stuff under them too.
To only last a month or so and have to be replaced is way too much work for that.  I have decided to go out of the rug business.



Check out this paper pieced dog (eyes are done with a liquid Sharpie).  It is three sections; head, body and tail section.  Isn't it adorable?  I got it from my sister.  It was very easy to put together.

Happy Fourth of July Glittering Flag from FLMNetwork.com

I came across this moving 4th of July (my second favorite day) sign awhile back and saved it to use on the big day.  I spent quite a lot of time looking for it on the morning of the 4th.  I just found it.  It's pathetic.

No comments: