Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Back In The Saddle

This was Sunday's post. I blogged it on Tommy Cooks by mistake. Then yesterday I had to be at the court house early to fulfill my summons for jury duty. Now I will catch up.
I am waiting for my sunscreen to kick in so I can get back on the saddle.  It's been a record four days in a row I have biked.  I biked all the time awhile back but not so much lately.  I figured out that I just need to go at my own speed and basically bike by myself.  It's safer than trying to keep up, or slow down or talk.  I got myself some new bike gloves yesterday and I can't wait to try them out.  They have gel pads that promise to help with the hands falling asleep.

I checked out the garmin bike computer that my friend Frank has and used on my bike when he was here but when I found that it was almost four hundred bucks I figured to justify that I would have to enter the Tour de France!

We had dinner with the neighbors and while together realized that both the guy next door and I have been called in for jury duty tomorrow morning.  What are the chances of that?  I have to be out early so I need to practice my excuses today.  I have come up with some douses so far.

No comments: