Friday, August 30, 2013

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

Check out last nights sunset! Unbelievable. My brother and sil are already here for the weekend and my sis is on her way. The kids are coming and it should be a wonderful weekend holiday. I have made tons food.

 My website is gone. In it's place is the name of it and a graphic behind it that I have never seen before. I have contacted my web master and it's been three days and I haven't heard from her. I don't have a clue as to what to do. Thinking back I can't remember the last time I got a bill for domain and other stuff that used to be regular. I can't believe I never noticed it before now. My only thought is that she died. I think she was a quilter and she is from Las Vegas. I don't even remember where I got her name originally. Now what do I do?

4 comments:

Pammyfay said...

What if you googled "Las Vegas quilt guild"? Then you could post on a forum, if it has one, or msg the membership chairperson to see if any member knows of her and her whereabouts? Could it be that she's in the process of redesigning the site and hadn't let you know -- and went off on an extended holiday weekend trip? Also, sometimes there is automatic billing for website usage and maintenance; could a credit card have an auto bill that you just haven't noticed?

Connie in Alabama said...

Your website comes up, and has a note at the bottom of the home page that it was created by webdesignsbybarb.com. I googled that business, and it looks like that domain name is for sale. Don't know if that helps you.

Robbie said...

Geezzzz on the web site...sunset is awesome...I'd be sitting (with a margarita!) every night looking at the views! Hmmmmmm maybe in Oct! HA

Arleen said...

Wow that is a gorgeous sunset! Nice photo Material Girl

A.