Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Little Helpers


They are sizing each other up.  I have been happy with my Velocity iron and this particular one has served me well for over two years.  Yet, a sale is a sale and so I decided to throw caution to the wind and
 
purchase this iron (free shipping of course) that I saw at the Houston show a few years ago (I think it was yellow then).  After just typing that I am guessing that because every iron I have ever had has some blue on it, that after testing and retesting the color, the blue sold more.  I can't tell you how it works yet as I haven't tried it.  Time will tell.

And another small home appliance that made it's way out of the closet this past weekend and made quite a big hit was this Bissel spot cleaner.  I purchased it after seeing a commercial with Kathy Bissel and her dogs that was raving (really?) about it.  I have used it quite a bit but not as much as


after little Chai, out weekend houseguest, decided to jump a table and eat all the little bite sized Snickers we had in a bowl along with Good and Plenty while us girls were occupied with dinner on the porch.  Needless to say, there were several piles of barf almost immediately after the consumption, and that was a good thing.  And like Kathy said, it really works for messes your animals make!

1 comment:

dee said...

Thank goodness Chai is alright. Such a sweetie.
What a great crop of quilts you all turned out this visit.