Thursday, August 29, 2013

Phone Woes


Little Charlotte is looking up admiring big sis Violet.  I wonder if Violet is making a fashion statement by wearing her sunglasses in the house and upside down.  Charlotte isn't even four months and  already can turn herself over.  Wow.

I went to my doctor that is a couple hours away today for a check on the results of being on Enbrel for most of three months.  All is well and except for a blood test to check liver enzymes ( a side effect) I got the go ahead to stay on it.

Somewhere along the day I couldn't find my phone and because I know I brought it with me I figured I lost it someplace.  I tried to call my phone once I got home but it never rang.   G happens to have the Find My Phone App and put in my number and password.  Within minutes it told me (via my computer) that the phone was at this address (ours).  I went out and looked further into the car and sure enough, it was lodged under a seat.  Odd tho', it never rang when I called it and it was on and not on mute.  Oh well, at least I don't have to go through that hassle!!  I am gonna download Find My Phone so maybe I can be of assistance to someone else that loses their phone.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

WOW! good to know 'find my phone' really works!! hmmmmmmm