Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Tired Of Doing Dishes?

Last night I made a dinner that
I did a couple years ago and I originally got the idea from Michael Chiarello, a Food Network chef.  You cover the table with kraft paper (we only had four so i just did sections).  Frank took our picture.

The meal itself consisted of mixed fresh vegetables ( bell peppers, onions, jalepenos, mushrooms, serrano peppers, fresh from the garden tomatoes  and garlic) that I marinaded in balsamic vinegar, olive oil and s & p.  Then I roasted it in the oven for an hour.  This picture of the vegies was a before the oven shot.



First on the paper went the fontina soft polenta and then on to

it went the vegies and poached, then grilled italian sausage.  It looks like I gnawed it in half but in reality I used a butter knife.

Try it; you'll like it.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I remember when you made that for a family gathering. It was delicious.

Claudia said...

That was one of our favorite meals. I've told many people about this fantastic feast. Wish I was there to partake with all of you