Tuesday, August 06, 2013

What's In The Bag?

We all made an Origami Bag this weekend.
 It ended up being simple to do but we all had to share in the tutorial because the directions were written for someone that was from another stratosphere and it took all five heads to figure.  I think I need to re write part of the directions.  Anyway, this was my little joke of a photo shoot that went bad.  You can barely make out the bags.  Oh well, I will stick to sewing.

I believe it is called origami because it has flaps that are not connected to anything and serve no purpose other than be contrasting.  This is my bag and what it looked like when it was opened and ready to put something in it.


Here is a closeup of the photo shoot where Mike's bag is in the chive planter and it is closed, using a drawstring pull.  It can be made any size but we used two fat quarters like the instructions stated.  We felt foolish first and then accomplished after they worked out.  It takes a village!

No comments: