Sunday, September 22, 2013

A Room With A View

Can you tell I was cooking
 
when I set up this photo shoot?  I wanted to compare the size of a new zip drive that can hold 16 GB to something we all know the size of.   I checked out the size of the first zip I got that held 2 GB and it is almost as large as my fist.  If I was a wanted woman, here is the proof of my identity.  That finger print is almost perfect.

I don't want to be that person that can't resist to blog a sunset but, I guess I am.  This was last night's view from my studio deck.  If possible, they get better and better.  It almost looks fake.

4 comments:

Gayle from MI said...

Oh that is beautiful. I hope we some great ones in October.

Gayle from MI said...

Oh that is beautiful. I hope we some great ones in October.

SpikeMuffin said...

Stunning! What a great shot. How long did it last?

SpikeMuffin said...

Stunning! What a great shot. How long did it last?