Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Key West Without The Travel!

I actually don't know what's going on this year but

 
the sunsets here are better every day.  If you look closely you can see the tallest buildings in the great city of Chicago just to the right of the sun setting.  This photo is of the sun just dipping past the water line and this next photo

is immediately after it was completely under.  You can actually see the sky scrapers a little better in this one.  That may be because of the glare of the sun.  If you asked me if these pictures were taken literally minutes from each other, I would be hard pressed to agree if I hadn't taken them myself.  Plus, the birthday boy yesterday, G, can verify that!  Yeah, he caught up with me in age.

2 comments:

SpikeMuffin said...

We're getting the same stuff out here this year. I've never seen the cloud patterns we've experienced in the past two weeks before. Whatever it is it makes for some beautiful sunsets. Enjoy!

Arleen said...

These photos or the colors in these photos world make a beautiful art quilt.

You are a lucky girl to have this view,

A.