Tuesday, September 24, 2013

More Cupcakes

I found out what happened to my website.  Apparently, when the yearly fee bill came around in the spring, whatever credit card number they were using was no longer valid so they sent the bill to my webmaster who was ill and dropped the ball.  I have paid my hosting fee and hopefully that will all be taken care of but now my domain ( I can only repeat these things; I have no idea what they mean.) has been poached, snatched, diverted, swiped and I am at a loss as to what to do with that.  I need a new webmaster, that's for sure.  I will get to the bottom of this, eventually.


I can't remember where I saw these Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes but I printed out the recipe awhile back and finally, with all the ingredients on hand, decided to make them. They have all the components of buffalo wings without the celery.
They start off with wonton wrappers cut in a circle and formed into sprayed mini muffin tins.  You don't have to make rounds but the ends of the wonton square will have very crunchy points.  I prefer them to be more well rounded (that was a little joke).

You just mix shredded chicken (I used canned from Costco) into a mixture of hot sauce, cream cheese, some shredded cheddar and ranch dressing.


You fill the cupcake with the mixture and top off with a little shredded cheddar and a sprinkle of crumbled blue cheese.

 
They are very good.  I froze them for when you come and visit!  I will post the recipe on Tommy Cooks.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

I hope that means us!!! I copied this recipe from Tommy Cooks to make this weekend!