Saturday, October 26, 2013

Hum Bug

Robbie,
who was here last weekend, was talking about cutting up a quilt she did sometime in the past.  I looked at the detail and couldn't believe she would cut it up.  So much work!



 
She must have started making this hum bug bag for me in the car on the way back home!  I got it in the mail a couple days later.  Is this not adorable?  And it's Halloween week; it matches the Halloween color scheme.

 

I think she called these little stitches stab stitching.  I am gonna have to try this technique.

We are off to pick apples at an orchard.  My guess is that we will not actually pick them (it's 42º out) but rather purchase them.  The kids are here and it seems like the right thing to do.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Everyone needs to have a 'hand job' once in awhile...good for you to do as well! It's fun and great TV work!