Monday, October 28, 2013

Scenes and Critters

By request, I added Brie Puffs to Tommy Cooks yesterday.


We have only had a couple of days or rather evenings where we could even see the sunset.  The days have been grey, and cold and windy.  It's about time we headed to Florida.  Oh, hey!!  We are going this week!

The constant frolicking of deer, or as we like to call them, the gardeners, is fun to watch on the beach,

This is a couple days ago when the sun was still high and it did all sorts of color plays on the clouds.
The sun has moved by leaps and bounds to the south west in just a few months.  I am sure that it's done this forever but because the sunsets have been so spectacular this year, it has come to my attention.  With the weather being so cold, I doubt that even Frank would go out on the deck for a glass of wine at five.


I don't know how this got on my camera because I didn't take the pic but it's a good picture of Bella to show her big ole' butt.  The new groomer, and I am assuming it is a new groomer, because the style of her cut has changed considerably in the last few months.  Bella isn't even 15 pounds but she looks like a sumo wrestler.  I actually like the fake butt.  It reminds me of an airedale an old neighbor had.  Her butt was bigger than mine!

4 comments:

SpikeMuffin said...

Frank has fleece!

Claudia said...

All four pictures..."gorge", especially the last one. Sweet little Belly.

Arleen said...

Bella does appear to have a little junk in her trunk. The next thing you know she will be sending out a selfie in the white bathing suit....

A.

Robbie said...

Bella is SO sweet!!! Love those pics!!! Safe travels!