Saturday, October 12, 2013

Whine

I am going to dedicate todays blog on one of my very favorite things.   Due to my drinking of the white grape, I always get funny emails from people regarding wine and the consumption of it.  Here are some of my favorites.

I always say yes to this error message when it comes up.


When I was a runner, I would never carry wine with me, just for that reason.  I finished it up before  I went out on the pavement.

This seems to be the practical approach to me.


No wonder why my cork screw is in such good shape!


Why bother with the bottom two lines!!

 
I usually pass on the chocolate.


This looks like cherry  koolaid, but I like the sentiment, none the less.

Sayings I like too are 'save water; drink wine'  followed by 'I love to cook with wine; sometimes I even put it in my food' and the last one is  'Wine, my favorite dish'.  Have a glass on me.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

cute post...have a question...what's up with your web site and pics and essay's??? Is that the way it's suppose to be??? hmmmmmmmmm