Thursday, November 07, 2013

Back To Right

My new moniker for my website TommysQuilts seems to be working out fine.  I even have the tommy@tommysquilts changed so that a direct email comes to me.  I am now in the process of having all my graphics changed.  That includes stationary, business cards and labels.


I decided on a quick fix for my business cards (although G thinks I am cheap) by just blackening out the art in the two links.  I have about a hundred or more already printed and I say do it my way; it's not cheap, it's resourceful.  That's a lot of cards and ink.

I went to my first Nia dance workout yesterday and today I am starting out with Pilates on the reformer.  I decided to mix up my workout and try new things.  I  I seem to have much more time down here than I do up north.  

Because we are only here this trip for three weeks, getting really into an art quilt is not getting my full attention.  That may be because the fish quilt that I started has had a bit of a setback.  I managed to do the mirror image pattern of all the fish and I believe there were close to forty of them but when I came to packing to come south, I could not find the freezer paper fish.  I must have inadvertently tossed them. So I brought the pattern down here and am in the process of tracing new fish patterns.  I will at least get a start on that.  I think I will leave it down here because Thanksgiving is so late this year that I will just have enough time to shop and cook and enjoy and before you know it, Christmas will have come and gone and I will be right back here.

No comments: