Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What's Going On

It has not been out of the 80's since we hit the state line of Florida, eleven days ago.  That is including yesterday.  Yet today, right now, it is 62º.  Hey, I am not complaining.  It's my kind of weather.  I love when Bella can go everywhere with us.  She can wait in a car for hours (although we don't do that of course).   Like my dad used to say, 'I'd rather take her with me than kiss her goodbye'.  He was, of course, referring to my mother.  I have such fond parental memories!

The wind is howling.  I love it!!!!

We are going car shopping today.  I love my car and have literally not owned a car for more than two years at a time before this one.  Currently my car is over six years old and easily has 105,000 miles on its odometer.  There is not one thing wrong with it but with all the driving we do, it's time.  Except for sunscreen markings where the back of my knees hit both driver and passenger seats, it looks new.  There is not a scratch on it.  It will be hard to say goodbye to it.  Yes, I sound like a nut and that just might be accurate.  If I take the camera and take a picture of it for remembrance, get me into a padded cell; IMMEDIATELY!

No comments: