Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Bookish

Have you ever heard of Blog2Print? It is a simple process of going on line and filling in a little bit of info, like the first day of the year and the last day of the year and your blog address and pick out your cover graphics and voila! You have your blog in a book form.
I have one book that is not like the others.  It was the first year of my blog and because the cost was a mere ten bucks difference I went for the hard bound.  Little did I know that because I started the blog in August, the book was substantially smaller than the remainder of the years and I soon learned that hard bound was not an option for bigger books.  I have all the years in books from 2005 until the end of last year.  I will be ordering


this year as soon as December turns into January!  Each book has, I believe the first two pictures of the year on the front and back.  I think I would have done that differently if I could have seen all the volumes.  But, whatever, I am thrilled to have them.  I look back and can't believe how gabby I can be. It's like someone else wrote all that stuff!  This volume has none other than little Chai.  The luck of the draw!

3 comments:

Irene said...

That is so cool! Thanks for the info.

patty a. said...

Thanks for posting this!

Teri said...

Hi Tommy, I have read your blog for years, and have always enjoyed it. I think you mentioned these books once before, and I kind of checked into it, but didn't do anything. I haven't written on my blog in months, but I started in 2005. Because of your post today, I went back and looked at my early posts and it struck me how many milestones I put out there for the world to see. So I made a book of my first year, it will take a little while to catch up, but having these books to look back on is going to be a really nice thing. I appreciate all of the good ideas that you have always come up with!! teri