Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Ho Ho Ho


 With the holidays upon us I would like to share a personal experience with you all about drinking and driving after a celebrating with friends.

Well, this past Saturday, I was out on a pre-Christmas evening with good friends.  I had a spiked eggnog, followed by several glasses of wine.  Despite my jolliness, I still had the good sense to know that I was over the limit.  That's when I decided to do what I have never done before...  I took a cab home.

Sure enough, there was a police road block just before I got home, but since I took a cab, they waved it by. I arrived home safely without incident.

This was both a great relief and surprise to me because I had never driven a cab before.  I don't even know where I got it from and now that it is in my garage, I don't know what to do with it.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Claudia said...

Sometimes you just need one Ho.
Famous Quote!

Gayle from MI said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! I actually laughed out loud at this one!

Synthia said...

Oh, you naughty girl!!!! LOL

barbd2 said...

OK, I fell for this completely! HaHaha!!! b

Cindra said...

You are too funny! You sucked us all in! Hope you had a Merry CHristmas!